It is useful ✨

Hi:) I have a lot of courses at the university. And one of  them is Media Language. And on this course we cover topics such as politics, terrorism, elections, wars and in generally, what is happening in the world or just news.
And I think that this site can help to better absorb and understand all. Here you can watch a video, listen to a speech, read the original articles, and that's all on relevant topics. And there are a lot of topics.
This site is   https://www.bbc.com/  




The BBC is the world’s leading public service broadcaster. They are impartial and independent, and every day we create distinctive, world-class programmes and content which inform, educate and entertain millions of people  around the world.
I personally use this site. It really helps me. And I advise you to use it too.
By the way,  the interface here is very easy and using this site is very convenient via the mobilephone. For me, it's very important. 








Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

MALL📱

Improve your language 🌠