Services for presentations💻

Good Morning! 
Today I  learn about services for presentations creation.
Previously, I used to create presentations only offline program PowerPoint. Today I learned about some online services. For example SlideShark, PreziQwiki and Slideshare.

These services not only allow you to save your presentations, but also make them accessible from anywhere and from any device. In addition, they will allow you to share presentations through social networks or services.

I tried to make a presentation through the service PREZI .
It took me a little time to figure out how to use this site.
This video helps me https://www.youtube.com/watch .
All slides are located on a huge desktop and switch among themselves using the zooming effect, which allows you to create interesting presentations without being distracted by the development of additional ways to attract the attention of the viewer.
There is also the possibility of teamwork on one presentation in real time.
And also the ability to insert videos, animated and vector images, audio tracks, PDF documents into the presentation. Large selection of templates and themes.

And you can what I got.
And by the way, my presintation may be useful to you. It talks about how to be more productive.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

MALL📱

It is useful ✨

Improve your language 🌠